Friday, June 30, 2017

My all time favourite set ever! Now thats a big call!


Back in April we got the opportunity to attend our Stampin Up conference at Luna Park. We had an amazing time seeing fellow demonstrators from all over. It is such a great atmosphere. The excitement was tenfold as our new Annual Catalogue was previewed to us and we were overwhelmed.


 

My favourite amongst the whole 233 pages was this great set. Not only do we have gorgeous stamps with matching framelits but also the most gorgeous  DSP I have seen in a very long time.


The image below is from Stampwitch - Natalie Lapakko




If you would loke to order any of the above items please dont hesitate to contact me at
nicscreativecards@gmail.com. You can find me on facebook or instagram as well.

Happy Crafting Nic!








1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Nic!! Love what you've done with this set. Chlo x

    ReplyDelete