Saturday, June 10, 2017

Sending wishes your way!

After a long absence due to RL getting busy with going back to work and raising a family I am hoping I am now back to regularly craft and sharing my creations.

I have been lucky enough to have a great Stampin Up Upline and group of ladies that I learn from every day. They are a great support not only in the Stampin Up world but in my everyday life as well.

Saying that, I regularly attend classes of both Chloe Evans and Marlene Fuller and learn different techniques in every class.

This weeks card was made using the Shaving Cream technique at Marlene's class. This was so much fun and it was the first time a few of the ladies had tried it (including myself) we poured shaving cream onto a plate and added a few drops of ink (or food colouring works just as well). then we got a stick and swirled it around in the shaving cream to give us a pattern. Then using photographic paper we placed the glossy side down onto the shaving cream. The effect was amazing and every time we did it a different pattern was made.

I decided to use blue ink in my shaving cream and used that as water on my card, then I used a spritzer (in which I also added water and blue ink) and lightly covered the paper which made the sky effect. I stamped the ocean liner on white card stock and using the circle stitched framelits cut out the ocean liner, I was so happy with the end result.



Please dont hesitate to contact me if you would like a copy of the 2017/2018 catalogue or for any Stampin Up products.

Have a great weekend!
Cheers
Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment