Saturday, November 19, 2016

Santa Claus is coming to town



Ho Ho Ho!

Last week I attended a card making class that my Upline Chloe Evans (http://chloscraftcloset.blogspot.nl/) held to make this wonderful Sleigh card. When I saw her card weeks ago I just knew I had to know how to make it. Thankfully she decided to run a class and I couldn't wait to attend.

The effect was amazing with the background sponged in different shades of blues.



Then once I got home I decided to give it another go. As I didn't have the same tree stamp I used a different one but I think it worked well too, I also added Santa to this one too. I just love these cards. I know I have to give them away I just really don't want to as I think they are my most favourite cards EVER.




Stampin Up products used are:

Santa Sleigh Stamp Set (142057) Holiday Catalogue
Santa Sleigh Thinlits (140278) Holiday Catalogue
Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamps (142043) Holiday Catalogue
Cookie Cutter Builder Punch (140396) Holiday Catalogue
Lovely as a tree Stamp set (127793) Annual Catalogue
Mini Jingle bells (142002) Holiday Catalogue
Crumb Cake cardstock - Annual Catalogue
Whisper White cardstock - Annual Catalogue
Gold Glimmer Paper - Annual Catalogue
Red Glimmer Paper - Annual Catalogue
Gold Foil Sheet - Annual Catalogue
Copper Foil Sheet - Holiday Catalogue
Crumb Cake Ink - Annual Catalogue
Denim Dapper Ink - Annual Catalogue
Glue Dots - Annual Catalogue

For any of the above mentioned products, place an order for any Stampin Up products or to become a demonstator with this amazing company then please email me at nicscreativecards@gmail.com

Have a great weekend!

Cheers Nic :)






No comments:

Post a Comment