Monday, August 03, 2015

Nights of Cards

So my family all had other places to be on the weekend so I had a night all by myself which was awesome as I got to make a few cards, I had a play with some new stamps I received Friday so I thought I would share 2 of those with you all.

This first one is a great one for all the skater boys out there. This set comes with the boy and then all added extras including a guitar, skateboard ipod etc. then you just pick what you want the boy to be doing. I LOVE it.. I used embossing and then got to colour in and sponge. So much for colouring in being for kids ;)




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



This next one is a lovely card I am using for a wedding.  Stamped and embossed in gold and top layer on Vellum. So effective.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Nicole...it is really lovely...you really do lovely items...love to see you craft :)

    ReplyDelete