Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Bags of Fun

Over the last few days I have been searching the web for some ideas on gift bags/cards and I stumbled upon Papercraft Button's page papercraftbutton.blogspot.com.au. She is amazing. Her tutorials are great and easy to follow. I am so pleased with how my gift bags have turned out. I will definately be making more and following this talented lady.

The first is a great one for packaging items such as a bag of sweets or maybe even some jewellery. Great for a boys watch maybe.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


This next one came out great and would be a wonderful little bag for any of those special ladies in your lives.. Mum...Nan...Daughter... Friend..


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I do hope you like this weeks creations. Once again if I can be of help purchasing any Stampin Up products or cards, gift bags etc please email me on nicscreativecards@gmail,com

Have a great week and happy crafting!
Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment